Monday, March 14, 2005

RFID: A Smart Tag Primer

Good things come in small packages. This familiar cliché usually refers to precious stones, but today it's taken on new meaning, in that small things are now protecting items we deem valuable.

Analysts estimate that the retail industry loses US $50B a year to theft and up to ten times that much to counterfeiting. High-end products such as cosmetics, fragrances and pharmaceuticals are most likely to be stolen or counterfeited. Many retailers and manufacturers believe that this big problem may have a tiny solution – RFID smart tags. more

Dennis Bacchetta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good article. After recently learning about RFID, I think it's the next big thing and probably a great investment if you can pick the right tech stocks.

Anonymous said...

That's the key - which is the right stock?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dennis Bacchetta,
I was looking for people who have the same interest with me but in the process I found your nice RFID: A Smart Tag Primer blog here. Well done!
Anyway, if you get time come visit my financial freedom site. I am benefiting from it and I feel obligated to share it with everybody.
Warm regards.

Anonymous said...

Hello Dennis Bacchetta,
How's your day? Busy blogging?
I wanted you to see this financial freedom site.
I am so happy with it and I think I should share it with others so that they will be happy as I am too.
I am not financial expert so with the creation of this program , my dream is turning into reality.
Visit this financial freedom site and see for yourself.
Thank you.